ROCCA COFFEE TABLE
Stone simplicity meets dreamy darkness. Made from fiber-reinforced natural concrete with a jet black finish and set in a sturdy iron frame, the Rocca indoor/outdoor collection's elemental design places material and forms center stage. Featuring a monolithic contemporary look, this coffee table's supportive pillars and slab tabletop serve for both drama and comfort. Perfect for pairing with plants and accent pieces, combine this table with other pieces from the Rocca collection for the full effect. Please read through the care instructions below to fully enjoy the beauty of this collection for years to come.
- Made from fiber-reinforced natural concrete set in an iron frame, please note that due to its weight, this product may require 1-3 people to assemble & move
- Intended for indoor as well as outdoor use. For product longevity outdoors, place under covered decks & use furniture covers to protect from the elements, or store indoors during inclement weather. Due to its jet black color, this product may become extremely warm if left out in the sun
- Sunlight & water are the most significant elemental factors which will destroy stone & concrete over time. Therefore, we recommend utilizing felt pads & coasters on the bottom of objects that remain on the tabletop for long periods. Please note that residual moisture can transfer to the concrete & cause discoloration
- We recommend re-waxing periodically with a stone floor wax made from a paraffin base. Re-wax within 2 months of product installation & every 6 months after that, depending on use & location. If the product is placed outside, wax it well before winter. If hairline cracks do appear, immediately apply a thick coat of wax & rub in well to prevent moisture from seeping into the cracks & causing discoloration
- Other recommendations: cover & raise off the ground, avoid contact with acidic substances such as citrus or olive oil, which can wear down the wax protection, damage finishing & result in less stain resistance